Saturday 7 June 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull


So the kid and I went to see Indiana Jones this afternoon.

Pretty decent movie - I was worried because I had read some bad reviews. It wasn't as good as some of the previous Indy movies but I think I would give it an 8 out of 10.

I really like Shia LaBeouf in this movie too. And I've always liked the chemistry between Indy and Marion, so it was good to see her again.

Overall worth seeing. We still want to see Ironman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This movie was like a breath of fresh air. Almost as if it were anair purifier. Reccommended viewing for everyone.

Chel said...

I loved the movie. Who knew Evan Stevens would grow up to be a hottie?

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...