Monday 16 June 2008

Catch up post

My nephew had brain surgery on one side of his brain on Friday - he came through it well and went home on Sunday. He will have surgery on the other side in 3-4 months time.

My current contract ends in 2 wks, it was supposed to run another 4 months but they ran out of work for me. I have submitted to a few more positions, but haven't yet been called for any interviews. My son is finished school in 2 wks as well, so we may have some time together before I start my next contract.

My son still has 3 of the 5 baby fish we rescued a week and a half ago. They are now about 4 mm long. They need to be kept separate from the larger fish for about 3-4 months until they are large enough to go in with the other fish without being eaten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope things are still going fine Kim.

Jean

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...