Sunday 20 February 2011

Candice's Baby Shower

My nephew Chris and his girlfriend Candice are expecting their first baby in mid-March.

Today we held a baby shower for her. Oh by the way, she knows she is having a girl - it kind of explains all the pink!

Note: The guy is not the Daddy, but a really good friend of the soon to be Mommy.

 The Mommy to be

 
 
 

 

 
 The littel girl is Candice's neice

 My gift





 













 

 

 





 My brother Don made the cake - the blocks say Baby 
(only I am too short to get a good shot!)
 

 The cake was SO good!


 We tuckered the puppies out!
It was a great shower - thanks to good friends & family!

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...