Thursday 5 August 2010

Peanut's Road Trip

A couple weekends ago we decided to drive up to Bancroft to visit a friend at their weekend property. They have 40 acres up there. It is about a 2.5 hour drive. We have taken Peanut out in the car before, but usually just for short trips to soccer or the vet's, and I usually just hold her. This time we brought her bed for her and set her up in the back seat. She did great - loved looking out the windows. The trip home, she tryed to sleep as she had done so much running around at the property, but the road was a bit too bumpy. She did sleep 
well that night though :)

3 comments:

shyvonne said...

Peanut is super cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mommanator said...

My dog loves the car, thank God, since I travel allot

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...