Saturday 14 August 2010

Missing in....um life I guess

Sorry I haven't updated lately. Summer got in the way :) I love summer!

I have been thinking lately that it is really time I got back to my crafting - I haven't done much lately.

I have a choice of several things I can be working on.

I have my sister's pink quilt to finish hand quilting (ya it seemed like a good idea at the time :))


I have a lap quilt I made for her as well - (my sister is very used to waiting a LONG time to get things I make for her :))

I have the Bright hope quilt to work on as well, I only have half the blocks finished.


I also have a crazy quilt block I started as a pillow for my mother inlaw a couple years ago that needs to be finished.

I have also wanted to get back to my watercolour painting too.

This bunch of fat quarters (I have two sets of them) have been screaming at me to work them into a quilt. I really need to finish some other projects first though.
 And finally, these fabrics I purchased a few months ago. I was thinking to use them as lining in some bags, remember the bags I never finished?  Yes we can add them to the list too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiii .... glad to see your blog, I am a blogger Indonesia. Welcome stranger!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

I really love the 3rd picture down! Beautiful fabrics!

EvalinaMaria said...

I absolutely love your quilts, all of them!!! I can't wait to see them finish...I would love to learn quilting some day.

Kim said...

Alison - Thanks, I love them too - I really need to get back to work on that one. I blogged about it here: http://therandomramblingsofaworkingmom.blogspot.com/search/label/bright%20hope%20quilt

EvalinaMaria - if you click the Quilt label in my sidebar, you can see some of the quilts I have finished. It really isn't that hard, of course I just do simply quilting - nothing too fancy - it would just be nice if I could finish more before starting something new :)

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...