Wednesday 4 August 2010

Another Product Review

I've been asked once again, by CSN Stores to do a product review. Yah! I love this website/store. They have EVERYTHING!

K & I were talking the other day about what type of house we would buy if we won the lottery (one of my favourite past times :)) Anyhow, we got talking about furniture for this wonderful house. We both like lots of wood. We designed the kitchen in our minds, and then the bedroom, with gorgeous new wood furniture.

When CSN Stores contacted me, I went window shopping online. I stumbled upon the upholstered headboards section. There are a couple, here and here that I really like.

Of course none of these will be the product I review, unless I do win the lottery, that is :)

I'll keep you posted on the review once I decide.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...