Wednesday 18 August 2010

Slice of life

J had to have 2 teeth pulled yesterday to give room for his braces to move teeth around in his crowded mouth. He will have to have 2 more removed in 2 weeks time. He did surprisingly well. This is the kid who works himself into such a state over a simple flu shot that he literally makes himself sick. After the last needle he had to get, once we left the clinic to catch the bus home, he laid full out on the sidewalk and stated that he had to rest & calm down...in February!

Anyhow, the teeth removal went fine, I think I had more worry than he did. He took Advil when he got home and before bed but this morning he was fine, no pain or anything.

We have our yearly family get-together up at my brother's place coming up on Sunday. The weather is supposed to be good. I'll post pictures after the event.

Oh and remember the CSN review I'm going to be doing? I chose an item and it was delivered yesterday. I will write a review in a couple weeks once I have used all the features.

I bought this Delonghi Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie  (I put additonal money towards the gift certificate).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vickie LeBlanc said...

Hope you enjoy the reunion; will wait for pics. I'm waiting for my product to arrive. This is my third review. I just love how their delivery is so hassle free.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...