Tuesday 13 July 2010

New website & new food found

Ok so the website really isn't new, nor is the food - but they are new to me :P

The website is called Eating Bird Food and while the blogger is a vegetarian, she has lots of recipes that I would like to make.

The Overnight Oats is one that intriged me and that I had to try. I loved it!

I made mine with:
1/2 C old fashioned oats
1/2 C 1% milk
pinch of cinnamon

In fridge overnight

In morning added:
2 T chopped walnuts,
1/2 sliced banana
1 t honey

It was very yummy! You can pretty much add whatever you have or like.

And it was very filling, I didn't even think of food again until lunchtime.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow- thank you so much for the shout out Kim! I agree, overnight oats are super easy and extremely filling. They're definitely one of my favorite cold breakfast options right now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...