Wednesday 12 May 2010

My sister gave me crap...

for not updating my blog enough, can you imagine? This from a person who doesn't even have a blog :)

Ok so a quick update...

I'm going to CUBA!



Trip is not yet booked - but we plan to go with friends in July - will add more info as it develops. I haven't been on a real vacation since I was 21 - that was 21 yrs ago!

I decided to try my hand at making dresses for my great-niece Hailey - this is what I have whipped up so far (completely without a pattern because I hate rules :))



And finally a few Peanut & J pics to make you smile :)





3 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Going to Cuba - good for you. Vacations are nice. Thanks for the Peanut fix - love the pictures.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Hi Kim. CSN contacted me in March asking me the same thing they asked you - review or giveaway. I went with the review. They had suggested a few items I could pick from (or anything on their website within $35 (I think that was the amount). After I agreed and had indicated the product I received by courrier my product ready for a review. The lady walked me through the entire process. It did'nt cost me a cent. However, you will get (about once a week) promotional emails from them - spam.

shyvonne said...

Great pics. Love your Boston. She looks bigger than my Mickey. Hope you enjoy your vacation.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...