Monday 20 April 2009

I think Mother nature has a spring cold too

I really wish the weather would make up it's mind. It was nice and warm last week, high of 19 C on Friday, and then started tot get cold again yesterday.

Today is grey, dreary and raining.

Kiddo is home today with a cold and fever although you wouldn't know it by the way he is bouncing around.

Why is that kids are really sick at bedtime and first thing in the morning, but recover quickly one you phone school to say they won't be in?

He is sick though, running nose, scratchy throat and a fever. I hope he'll be better tomorrow.

Been working on the pot holder/tea towel swap. Who ever decided we needed to embelish a tea towel should be flogged. (What the heck is flogging anyhow?) I have finished the pot holders but the tea towel is finicky business.

I don't think m y swap partner reads this blog, so I will post pics once I am finished. They have to be mailed on Saturday.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...