Tuesday 10 March 2009

Branching out

I've recently joined Today.com as a paid blogger. It's more like article writing than blogging actually and I don't think there is that much pay involved, but I needed to get my creative juices flowing again, so thought this may help.

I won't be giving up this blog though. I still need a place to blog about my crazy life and I doubt anyone over there wants to see photos of my adorable kid and puppy :)

My first post there is about the poor writing I found all over the place there...ya I know, it's going to make me REAL popular :)

If you want to check it out, go here.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...