Saturday 20 September 2008

Just another mini catch-up post

I am an aunt again - My nephew (who is doing fine after his brain surgery a couple months back) and his fiance had a baby boy on Sept 11th. Both Mom & babe are doing fine. I haven't yet seen any pictures (ack hem H - get busy sending pics!)

Not too much going on for me lately. Hubby came home from Florida with a cold and now my son has it.

I am still looking for work with little luck.

I haven't been in a sewing mood lately and it is really bugging me. There are SO many things I could be working on, but I lack the motivation. I'm in a slump I think.

It is getting cooler here in the mornings (very cool when you go out side at 6 am in a nightgown to take the puppy pee!)

Monday is the first day of fall - summer went by far too fast. I have to get my butt in gear or I will miss fall too!

Happy Autumn to you all :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...