Wednesday 10 September 2008

Just like any other siblings...

my two dogs play together and fight over toys.



Note: the barking dog is not one of mine.

The large black thing they are fighting over is a Kong, it is Kodi's.

Peanut had a small (2.5" long x 1.5 wide) red one.It was about a quarter the size of that black one...but it has gone missing.

We think Kodi ate it.

Yes you read that right. We are pretty sure he ate it. We have turned the house upside down looking for it, but cannot find it anywhere. We caught him stealing it from her crate a few times and took it off him.

We have been watching Kodi closely. His bathroom habits seemed a little off the first couple days but now he is back to normal and still no sign of the lil red Kong.

Oh well.

Since Peanut no longer had her Kong to chew on, we bought her a Kong Wubba.

It is (we hoped) too long for Kodi to eat. However, Peanut made short work of the Wubba.

We have to go looking for large indestructible puppy toys this weekend.

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I thought the kongs were indestructable (sp?)......we had one when we had Maxine......

Gill

Kim said...

Well the black kong is supposed to be and the lil red one that got eaten was supposed to be (but Kodi's 1st one was a large red one that he chewed to pcs).

The Wubbas don't have that claim.

I have emailed the company and complained - Peanut could have choked if I hadn't pulled all the pink fibers out of her mouth.

I doubt I will hear back from them.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...