Thursday 11 September 2008

Green Kids

Our children are learning that they have to be kind to our environment. They are learning that they must live Green in order to have a healthy planet to live on. Fresh and Green is helping us create green kids.

They have a large selection of earth friendly products that are not just good for the environment, but products kids find cool too!

I think my son would love this cool little indoor gardening kit made from recycled milk jugs.

They would probably make really nice Christmas gifts too.

Live green – visit www.freshandgreen.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this toy. They also have a tea set that is one of my daughter's favorites, also made from recycled milk jugs. It always great when you can get them something that shows where their recycled materials go. I love toys that educate. Thank you for the idea. At freshandgreen.com they have always had great customer service, at least the few times I have purchased.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...