Wednesday 24 September 2008

Pin cushion / Needlebook Swap

I participated in a Pin cushion & Needle book swap over at Down To Earth.

My partner was Bonnie in Alberta.

I got my swap items today!
They are wonderful!

Bonnie made me this huge flower pin cushion - I will never misplace this!

And I love the fabrics she used on the quilted needle book.

She also threw in some wonderful goodies - Sugar scrub, Hazelnut Truffle hot chocolate (I will have to hide this from hubby) and Russell Stover dark chocolates (oh yum! Luckily, no one else here likes dark chocolate ;))

And if that weren't wonderful enough, she also got me a pretty flowered journal (you know I love to write!), a cute little tin with quilts on it and two lovely fat quarters of fabric that I am drooling over (I will probably have them for years because they are too pretty to cut :))

Close-up of the quilts on the tin

Yummy Fat quarters
Bonnie doesn't have a blog, so I am posting the pin cushion and needlebook I made her here. I sent a couple extra treasures too, but didn't take a picture of them.


It is so wonderful to receive things in the mail! I can't wait til the next swap!

Thank you so much Bonnie - I love it all!

1 comment:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Ooooooo, I love the cute little tin with the picture of the quilts. Very nice indeed.

Pincushion and needlebook are very pretty also.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...