Monday 10 December 2007

Hubby's Company Christmas Party

Which means.....an excuse to dress up and then to have a couple drinks and act foolish - I mean I only ever see these people once a year LOL. We actually had a really nice time - and other than trying to remember the macarana (sp?), I didn't act foolish.

Here I am before leaving for the party.

A close up.
Me and da man - he always looks so mean in pictures - boy he is goin grey! - don't ask why I have my head held like that - I dunno - and it looks like I have a Loon growing outta my head.


Ok the soon to be famous "Macerana" pictures...Notice how we all seem to be doing something different....?

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...