Monday 10 December 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.........

I have decided to participate in the
over at BooMama's
check out all the beautifully decorated homes over there now!


Table in entrance way


View above my front entrance way. The bridge.
View of other side of bridge.

Top of staircase.
Bottom of staircase.
Side view of staircase.

View of staircase from the front door
Living room fireplace.Family room fireplace.

Big red bowl my BIL & SIL gave us a house-warming gift. Filled with gold ornaments.A different view of the big red bowl. It needs a couple red balls in there too.

10 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Very pretty! And thanks for your comment on my blog. That gave me a chuckle.

Elaine said...

I love your decorations. I've always wanted a banister and rails to decorate for Christmas. As it is we live in a single story ranch style house - no stairs at all :(

I cam to your blog from ChocolateChic's blog.

myblog: http://akhmmm.wordpress.com

Ginger said...

Very pretty...I love the staircase and fireplaces. I saw your link on ChocolateChic's blog....

http://gingerporter.wordpress.com/

Sheri said...

Hi Kim, your home is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Your home and Christmas decorations are both very lovely.
You are very blessed.

I linked from Chocolatechic's blog

mindi said...

You have a gorgeous home!

Kelly said...

How lovely. I admired your banister...I'm jealous.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Love the staircase, mine is much the same!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful decorations! Love the staircase.
God bless :)

Anonymous said...

wow! i love it!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...