Thursday 13 December 2007

Inspirational Crafting Blogs

As you may or may not know - I tinker with sewing, quilting, knitting and the like - I enjoy it - I am OK at it.

I love to view other peoples work though. I have been reading and perusing different crafting/sewing/quilting blogs for some time - when I find one I like (lots of pictures of their work), I read all the archives right back to the first post.

Then some of them I continue to follow. Some I forget to bookmark and try in earnest to find again.

Here are a few I have found and stuck with:

SouleMama - so much fun and inspiration there - she has a book or two out.
Her life is so full of colour - something I think mine needs more of.

Needle Book - a fellow Canadian that I just found

Princess Nimble-Thimble
- so creative!

Leanne's house - man her stuff is beautiful - I believe she writes books too.

Take a look and enjoy all the wonderful crafts these ladies create.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new blogs to check out! Love that they're Canadian too.

Jean

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...