Sunday 16 September 2007

My sewing room in progress

So this is my new sewing /office. When we moved here is was two shades of blue with a red strip midway up the wall and a Vancouver canucks wall paper boarder as you can see in the photo below.
I have since had it painted a nice calming soft pale aqua colour. As you can see - the room is still a work in progress.

I need to get a wider dresser to go between these two bookcase to hold my fabric. This small dresser just does not cut it.
The office part of the room. In this photo you can see my unfinished memo board I am making - I ran out of ribbon and have to get more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks 100% better in my humble opinion! It's coming along nicely Kim! Great job! Love the wall colour.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...