Wednesday 19 September 2007

My cross-stitch projects - finished and not

About a year before I even started trying to get pregnant - I started this baby afghan. It has a series of teddy bear blocks - you can later add the dates (in the gaps in the boarders) that the baby accomplished each event.

My son is 10 yrs old and this is not finished LOL - I guess it will be for my grandchild :)










Christmas ornaments that I have been working on (on and off) for at least 5 yrs. Whenever the mood strikes. I have two of each pattern completed.


And here is what they will look like finished.
This Footprint cross-stitch was done for my sister at least 8 yrs ago - it has been finished a long time but never framed. I meant to get it done for her birthday last week but with the move -I got sidetracked - I will get it done for Christmas.
Here are some petit point kits I have done or started.
This one is complete.

Started.


This what is will look like when done.This one is complete.
I haven't started this one yet.
These are a set of 4 placemats I started years ago - the boarder continues all the way around.



Picture on the front of the kit - what thye will eventually look like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim! You're quite the needlewoman. Are you a member of the Embroidery Association of Canada? They have wonderful opportunities for support, encouragement, and education. You have some beautiful projects started.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...