Tuesday 10 July 2007

Tuesday

Less than a week left to sell the house. Had one viewing last night, there was on scheduled for this morning, but they cancelled and our agent is bringing someone by tomorrow at noon.

We all got up early this morning - K dropped J & I off at the community centre at about 7:45am so J & I could go swimming. Just us and a bunch of lil old ladies bobbin around the ppol. We stayed about an hour then left, got changed and waited until the library opened at 10am.

Got a couple more novels, and then walked home - stopped on the way to get J some Benydril - his hands are itching again.

Came home and read some more. Nice lazy summer day.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...