Friday 6 July 2007

Friday

So yesterday I get this extreme toothache - I actually called the dentist - who wasn't in but I made an appt for today.

Before that happens, my real estate agent shows up - he has just checked out the house across the street that went up for sale last week - it sold today - the people who came to see our house last night bought it. And the house on Avondale that has been for sale for a month or so sold last week. The house across the street is smaller than ours but has bigger bedrooms (our's has the family room), had hardwood floors and a finished basement and was 5K less than our's. I probably would have picked that one too.

So we have dropped our price yet again.

So next comes my dentist appt - I need a root canal - great - I am on antibiotics for 5 days and then get a root canal done on Wednesday.

I don't know how soon the new house price will be listed but I really hope we get some prospective buyers in this weekend - I hope we get an offer next week actually.

We now have 10 days to sell the house or our offer on the other house is null and void.

Didn't do much else today except read cheap romances and eat too much. We did Swiss Chalet for dinner - did Montana's last night - spending way too much on food these days.

But it will all be over soon - I know it will and life can get back to normal and I can get back to packing.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...