Thursday 12 July 2007

Sold the house!

We signed the papers today and after the inspection, it will be final on Monday.

Woo Hoo! I finally have my house back to myself.

No more having to make the beds each morning, no more not cooking so the house won't smell and so we won't have any dishes in the sink, no more having to wash, dry and shine the sink each and everyday - sometimes more than once, no more vacuuming the room 4 times a day (just to get the few pieces of lint), no more telling the kid to not touch any of his things in case he messes up the room.

And finally, no more having to leave the house at a moments notice because some stranger wants to look at it.

All done! Yah!

So now I have to get back to cooking, using up food from our freezers and pantry, and also get back to my packing.

Tonight dinner was from the freezer, a chicken lasagna for K & I and pizza bagel bites for the kid.

I have a bunch of bananas in the freezer that I am going to turn into muffins soon.

I also have to start contacting utilities to change our address.

Lots to do - 5 weeks to do it all.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...