Wednesday 4 July 2007

Wednesday

Haven't done much today. Rainy yucky day. Only drank two cups of water so far. Had two cups leftover spaghetti with sausage. Two pcs whole grain toast with marg. One rice crispy treat. One coffee & one tea. Just finished 16 minutes on the treadmill.

J has his friend over to play video games.

Been surfing my blogs, reading a bit and watching TV.

Have a chiro appt tonight - it has been about 2 months since I have been - I really need an adjustment.

ETA: I managed to drink another 4 cups of water and will make myself drink two more before bed. Not sure why it is so hard to drink today. I was once in the habit of drinking 1.5 litres (6 cups) of water before 8:30am - it was while I was working, I would bring a 1.5 litre bottle of water to work - get there at 7:30am and make myself drink it by 8:30am. I did well - I filled it up again and drank another at least by the end of the day, often more.

I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup for dinner and 2 pcs of whole grain bread with marg.

I had my chiro appt - my neck feels so much better. I think it is caused by all this looking down for my new laptop. I will have to work on correcting that.

K had to get a new toilet handle tonight, I got him to pick up a couple tennis rackets and balls while there. I want J & I to try playing tennis. I could use the exercise.

While they did that, I went to the grocery store. Wow they do not have much selection there on a Wednesday night.

I bought:
  • red leaf lettuce
  • cucumber
  • cauliflower
  • 4 kiwi
  • tomatoes
  • frozen shrimp
  • frozen pollack fillets
  • bananas
  • celery
  • shelled sunflower seeds
  • almonds
  • deli turkey
  • deli ham

Tomorrow I will eat healthy.
I can make some eggs with feta and tomato for breakfast.
For lunch a salad with romaine and leaf lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sauted shrimp, feta and low fat dressing.
Dinner can be pollack baked in the oven with garlic and onions, roasted cauliflower and maybe more salad.

For snacks I will have celery, banana or something like that.

I am going to eat better. I am going to lose weight.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...