Wednesday 10 April 2013

Cards Made For Upcoming Craft Show

I have a craft show on the 20th of this month. I recently bought a really nice paper pad from Michael's - Habitat by Recollections, anyhow - I have made some great cards from this paper, it is just SO nice!

The few cards not made from this paper were made before but will still be up for sale at the show.

I am thinking $4 per card, maybe $5 - what do you think? You can't see on all of them, but they all have a raised element or two.

Oh ya, they are all blank inside.
(Click on image to see larger version.)





















1 comment:

Felicia =0) said...

Simply WONDERFUL! I love love love that paper stack. I am slowly using it but never thought about cards! Brilliant! Will have to give it a go! Love all the colors on the other ones too. Super pretty! Thanks for sharing! *hugs* =0)

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...