Friday 15 March 2013

Finally Finishing Some Watercolour Paintings

I sorted through my watercolour supplies yesterday and found several unfinished works from approx. 1989.

I decided to finish them up before starting any new paintings.

Here is my progress so far.

In the image collage, the 1st pic is the subject of my painting, either a print I bought or a card. The 2nd pic is the way the painting looked from 1989, before I started work on it again, and finally the 3rd pic is how it looks finished either now. I've also included just the final version to better show the detail.









I have a few more to finish, I will post them once done.

thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

These are awesome Kim, great job!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...