Tuesday 1 June 2010

Veggie Garden 2010

We started earlier this year than last - I had to double check, but we didn't start planting until after July 1st last year. Since the weather has been great so far, we started gardening on the May 24 weekend.

2 patio tomato plants

Red leaf lettuce, hot & green peppers, cilantro
(that seeded itself from last year & an eggplant

Cherry tomatoes, tiny tim tomates, jalapeno peppers, chives

Our Deborah maple tree

Clematis is doing well so far
Our flowering bushes that I can't remember the name of

Hostas from a friend's garden

Table top herb garden (sage, parsley, thyme & savory) and pansies

1 comment:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

You have a big yard out there. Lots of room for everyone. Love what you did with the gardens. I also have cilantro that seeded itself from last year.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...