Tuesday 8 June 2010

CSN Store Gift Review

Remember a few weeks ago I was contacted to do a product review for CSN Stores?

Well I finally decided to choose a nice leather tote and a beach tote bag, hoping to be able to use both on my upcoming vacation. I did go over the review budget a bit and paid the difference myself.

Well I have received them both and while they are great, I won't be using either on my vacation.

The leather bag is far too nice to take to the beach. It is nice and large, the only downside is that there is only one small zippered pocket inside - I would have liked more - I think I will have to make a purse organizer for this bag so all my stuff doesn't just get all jumbled up. It is the softest leather - I have to stop petting my purse :) It measures 12 inches high by 15.5 inches wide.



The beach tote bag is also very nice, only FAR larger than I thought it would be. It is HUGE! I could probably fit the kid in there. As we won't have to take our own towels to the beach in Cuba, it will be more than I need as far as a beach bag goes. It will be great for going to the beach while home as we will have to pack 3 beach towels as well as all the other beach paraphanalia.



P.S. That dress I am wearing in the pics is a lil black jersey dress I picked up at Walmart for $8. It is the softest lightweight jersey material and oh SO comfy - I bought it for my trip but have been wearing it and another one I bought in black & white, almost everyday :)

3 comments:

mommanator said...

nice bags! and the dress is cute, my daughter has one like it and she wears it all the time. sometimes I think she has nothing else to wear, but I know that isnt true

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Very nice bags. I love the leather bag; nice color too. I love comfy, lightweight dresses for the summer.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...