Monday 14 December 2009

Monday Morning Randomness

Stuff I Stumbled Upon

Cute baby Animals to make you smile.

Surprised Kitten - more cuteness.

Someone clearly has too much time on their hands!

Fun in the snow

I'd totally be looking for the elevator (I'm not good with heights!)

Some quotes I came across and like:

  • Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • My greatest fear is that there is no PMS and this is my personality....
  • What do you call a psychic midget that escaped from prison? A small medium at large.
  • Baseball is wrong. A man with 4 balls cannot walk.
  • Dyslexics Of The World Untie
  • If a man argues in the woods and he is alone- is his wife STILL right ?
Have a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Kim, everything freezes fine. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Gill

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Happy New Year Kim and to your lovely family. So far in 2010 we got more snow than we did all season last year...

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...