Friday 31 July 2009

Beach, Peanut and Fishing

We had a lovely time at Cobourg beach yesterday. It wasn't too hot and it didn't rain (and I only got a teeny bit burned). We spent about 4 hours there. The water was freezing!

Here are some kid pics. The boys decided to dig a deep hole...

a really deep hole...

Ok so he was on his knees...it wasn't that deep :)

Today DH & DS went to Rice Lake to go fishing. DS caught a large mouth bass - his first.

Learning to fillet it.

And deciding he likes bass.
And finally some pics of Peanut yesterday - she really missed us when we were at the beach so she needed lots of cuddles when we got home. As you can see, she like to cuddle.

1 comment:

mommanator said...

Looks like you all had a great time, funny when I think of Canada, I dont think of beaches! silly me!
Pooch looks like he did miss you all!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...