Saturday 25 July 2009

A very late swap post

I joined a sewing swap at Down to earth months ago. We were to make pot holders & a tea towel for our swap partners.

My partner never replied to my emails and so I was given another swap partner who was abandoned by their original partner.

So we were both late getting our packages out and then realized neither of us had taken photos of our creations before mailing them.

So here is what I received from Melanie. I love the colours and isn't that flower sweet?



I'll post what I sent her when she sends me the pics.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh man, pressure's on! I haven't forgotten, I'm just slow. I'll go take the picture right now, and upload it soon!!
-Mel

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...