Saturday 25 July 2009

Managed to get a bit of sewing done

I had cut these denim squares years ago...literally, out of old jeans.



Several weeks ago I bought a 5 pack of flannel fat quarters and decided to finally get around to making that denim rag quilt I always wanted to. So I cut them into 6x6 squares.



And then I did nothing with them.

At 9pm this evening I decided I really had to get back to doing some sewing. I just haven't had the time or energy since I have been back to work.

So I started sewing flannel to denim. This is what I have so far. The flannel side.

And the denim side.

More to come...soon I hope.

1 comment:

mommanator said...

Good job!
Sometimes I just have to be in the mood to sew, and then watch out!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...