Monday 22 December 2008

Photos - Snow, puppy, sewing and party

This is a mish-mash post of photos - a bit o everything over the last week or so.

Going to DH's work Christmas party - we had J take our picture.

He was a little shaky with the first one.
Then I think I was talking in the 2nd.
Getting better but DH looks grumpy (he actually looks grumpy in all of them!)
Then he decided to turn on the flash.

Then one of just me.
I sewed some Christmas napkins this weekend.

Peanut was spayed on Dec 16th - she was very sleepy when we brought her home.Enough with the pictures, let me sleep already
We got a fair bit of snow on Friday
Buses were canceled so J stayed home
View from the front door.

View from the back door.J & Peanut decided to venture outside.She started to shiverOk I want in now
Please put the camera down and open the door!Kodi's turn - he's not afraid of snow!

Nope - not afraid of snow at all

J & I made a gingerbread house
And on Saturday - we got even more snow

3 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Nice pictures Kim. I just love seeing pictures of Peanut.

mommanator said...

nice pics, glad you have the snow and not me burr!

Melody said...

I love that photo of Kodi with the snow on his face. You just want to kiss it.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...