Tuesday 16 December 2008

A few things

I think I am finally finished my Christmas shopping. I picked up the last of the gifts yesterday. My sister and I started out at 9am and got home with aching feet at 3:30pm.

Now I have to finish decorating the house and then get to wrapping.

Peanut is in getting spayed today. DH will be bringing her home after work. Poor puppy.

My DH's work Christmas party was Saturday night. It was held at a Ukrainian hall. While I didn't over eat, the fare wasn't what you would consider low-fat. And the only veggie in sight was some bagged salad (yes bagged!) drowned in Italian dressing. Plus the drinks I had won't help my weight loss any. I think this week is a wash. We will see for sure tomorrow night.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...