Sunday 15 September 2013

New Stuff for Craft Shows

I am hoping to do at least two craft shows this fall, one in November & one in December.
So I have been busy making things to sell - here are some of those things.

Altered shabby chic wooden boxes






Large Mini album


Small 4x4 mini album


 4x6 mini album


6x6 mini album


3x3 mini albums





3x3 accordion mini album

I put photos in this one as a sample so people know 
what to do with them - they are adhered with temp glue


One night J came and cuddled Peanut in her bed, then he fell asleep, 
hubs came and took Peanut to bed with him, leaving J asleep in Peanut's bed :P

Peanut in her usual comfy position :)

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...