Tuesday 3 September 2013

Back to school time YES!

1st day of grade 11 for my kiddo. Ain't he cute? :)



And they gave him homework, so right off the bat we are arguing to get it done! It is gonna be a long year!

Not a lot else happening at the moment. No job prospects. I submit to at least one job per week, but hear nothing from them.

I have signed up for one craft sale in Dec and will possible sign up for another two, one in early Nov & the late Nov.

So I have been busy making stuff for the sale(s). I think I also have to order some plastic bags, so that I am not putting sold stuff into recycled Walmart or Shoppers bags, which kinda looks tacky. They don't cost too much on Etsy for a 50 count. I am also thinking to order a banner for the front of my table that says Kim's Creations. Again, not expensive via VistaPrint, about $10 I think. I have been making my own business cards, so that is covered.

I have posted a couple items on my Etsy store LaLaLaLovelies and hope to post more after the sales, whatever doesn't sell I guess.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Can't believe he is starting Grade 11, time sure flies by.

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...