Friday 2 March 2012

More Art for Craft Sale

 Click on image for latrger view.

So I've made 4 more dictionary flower prints. I have to buy matts for these.


4 tea cup pin cushions

I have also worked on a couple more canvases.
4x6

8x10

Also, another victorian lace journal, but this one is a removable/reusable cover on a dollarstore spiral journal.



I also have some works in progress.

Wooden boxes
 This metal look one is inspired by RachO113 on Youtube

 Old book pages
 Distress ink & stencil

Inspirational canvas

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

really nice, that art work should sell no bother,

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...