Monday 12 March 2012

And Still More Art for Craft Sale

Less than 2 weeks to go till the craft sale.

I made myself some business cards for the sale.


Here are some more stuff I have made to sell.

Cute canvas for the bathroom

 Zentangle card & envelope

 Another zentangle card & envelope


 
 Cut up zentangle card
 Note cards w/handmade envelopes - set of 4


 
 Note cards tied up
 Faux metal box - this is created with metal tape 
for ductwork, die cut gears, mesh drywall tape 
and black & brown craft paints







1 comment:

Kimber said...

Wow! That box is fantastic!Love the cards too. Hope your sale is a huge success!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...