Friday 6 January 2012

Delayed Christmas

Well we didn't actually delay Christmas but due to health issues & treatments, we did postpone our Boxing day get together, which we will finally hold tomorrow.

I made fudge, spiced nuts, candied nuts, and cookies today in preparation. I still have a full box of storebought cookies & chocolates to open tomorrow and tons of finger foods.

Also, instead of our usual full house, because of scheduling conflicts and colds, we will only be having 2 couples over tomorrow.

I also have a post written showing all the gifts I made this year, but again, because I haven't yet seen everyone to give them said gifts, I cannot yet post pictures of them - so that post is coming up in a few weeks probably.

Both Hubs & the boy return to work & school on Monday - it will be nice to once again have the house to myself.

Have a nice weekend all!

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

can't wait to see all the things you made,

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...