Monday 23 January 2012

Gifts I made This Year For Christmas

While I was short on money this year, time & creativity, I did have.


My mother in-law was supposed to spend Christmas with us but due to circumstances outside our control, her stay had to be postponed. I still had to have some gifts for her as she is difficult to buy for and remember the shortage of cash?

Flower scarf for Mother In-law




TP mini album - Sayings for Mother in-law.

These are called TP mini albums, because they are made from toilet paper (TP) tubes.
For instructions on how to make one, go here.




To see the individual pages and tags of this mini, click here.



TP mini album of great niece for sister D


To see the individual pages and tags of this mini, click here.

TP mini album of great niece for niece Cali's Mom C.
It is very much like my sister's mini, uses the same pics, but in different composition.


To see the individual pages and tags of this mini, click here.

Cowgirl Cali canvas for my sister


Angel Cali canvas for Cali's Mom



Crocheted stroller blanket for Cali

Crocheted flower hat for Cali

And that it :)

3 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

wow you are very talented, I love what you made.

I heard about the free coffee from smartcanucks.ca

Gill

Felicia said...

OH my look at all that yumminess! Great job on everything!! I loveeeee the scarf!! OK so I love it all! *huggles* =0)

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I love everything you made Kim. I prefer handmade gifts to store bought ones.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...