Wednesday 14 September 2011

MyMemories & Art Journaling

You remember my review of the MyMemories Scrapbooking software awhile back? Well I decided to try to combine the pages created using MyMemories and my new obsession, art journaling.

I first created a page using the MyMemories scrapbook software, then I printed it out - I had some trouble with the sizing and got it printed in several sizes. So I decided to go with that.

I added the prints to my art journal, did a bit of stenciling, a bit of stamping, a bit of colouring and this is what I came up with - what do you think?

 Click to enlarge

Oh and by the way, those adorable children are now 55, 56 and 57 years old :) Three of my 5 older siblings.

Don't forget if you are interested in MyMemories software, use the discount code in my right sidebar.

I will be holding a giveaway next month for a free copy of the software too!

This post is linked to Works For me Wednesdays over at We Are That Family - check it out!

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...