Saturday 30 July 2011

Sending the kid away

to camp that is...and only for a week.

He has never been to sleepover camp before, but I went for a couple weeks when I was 11 and I loved it. He is not so sure but a friend of his is going, so he decided to give it a go. I hope he enjoys himself.

It will actually give us both a break as we have been butting head quite a bit lately. He is 14 going on 30 and KNOWS absolutely everything.

We need to head out tomorrow at around 1:30pm, it is a 2.5 hour drive and registration begins at 4pm. We will also be driving his friend and his sister who is also attending.

Jarrod and his friend Austin are going to the boy's extreme camp - they will be camping out, hiking, wake-boarding, rock climbing, and BMX biking. Austin's sister is going to horseback riding camp at the same ranch.

It is Circle Square ranch - do you remember the Circle Square kid's TV show? It was put on by the same Christian organization.



I was stumbling the net today and came accross this - very cool but the price is ridiculous!

Click the photo to go to specific page.

Hubby would have to sleep somewhere else :)

I think this is SO cool!

1 comment:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I just love the body pillow. Would love to own one of those.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...