Sunday 17 July 2011

Life update

Sorry I haven't been around lately - it hasn't been because I was working - still no job and not a lot of prospects.

Not a lot happening. Just regular life I guess.

I have hopped back on the lowcarb wagon and my rash has reappeared.

I have developed this weird ailment. One day about 3 weeks ago, while doing the paper route with J, I had what felt like a bee sting on the back of my right calf.

There was no bee or any type of bug. I was wearing long shorts, so thought maybe there was something in the fabric poking me - nope.

It happened about 7 more times in the next 1/2 hour. A single sharp pain - I scraped my skin to make sure there wasn't actually something there - the pain was always in the same place.

This has continued several time a day since then. Out of the blue, doesn't matter what I am doing, walking, standing, sitting, laying down - I will get this single bee sting sensation - it really HURTS and it is always in the exact same spot!

I am going to make a Dr's appt tomorrow as it is driving me nuts - anyone have any ideas?

It was extremely hot today (over 40C with the humidex) and so I spend most of the day inside, doing laundry and reading.

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is very strange Kim. Let me know what the doctor says.

I looked at Sears.ca but didn't see anything I liked for my dress. I am heading downtown to Toronto next Saturday for a look, I should be more successful there.

Also the skin on the chicken is neither crispy or gooey. I strip it off the chicken anyway so don't eat it.

Gill

P.S. try and stay cool in this heat......

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Keep us posted on your mystery sting. It's foggy here in the Maritimes this morning but we've been having a dry spell and we could use some rain for the gardens.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...