Tuesday 9 February 2010

This & That

I finished the baby quilt top last week, bought fabric for the back on Friday and had my sister come by on Monday to pin it for me - I can never get it pinned properly without bunches.

Backing fabric matches front fabric really well

While she was here, after she pinned the baby quilt, she also pinned the pink quilt I made for her a couple years ago - now I can actually finish it for her :)


In other news, my son has decided to join Air Cadets - tonight is his 2nd meeting.

He has to dress up until he is issued a uniform in a few weeks. He looks so mature - too bad nice clothes don't change his attitude! :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...