Wednesday 22 October 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - StumbleUpon


If you haven't heard of it before - StumbleUpon is a website used to discover web sites based on your interests.

When you register (free) you list your interests. You get a nifty lil button added to your toolbar and whenever you want, simply click the Stumble button to be taken to a random website that matches the interests chosen.

I have found so many interesting websites this way.

Check it out - very easy - very cool - works for me!

For most great Works for me Wednesday tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer.

2 comments:

familymgrkendra said...

Ohh, StumbleUpon is awesome! Love it! I like that it bookmarks the site on their server rather then you having to list it in your favorites on your computer. I have found lots of websites from "Stumbling".

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

I'll have to check this out! Thanks! :)

Blessings,
Michele

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...