Wednesday 6 August 2008

Been busy - here is why

We have a new family member.

Her name is Peanut.

Peanut is an 11wk old Boston terrier.

She is adorable. She loves J.


At first, Peanut isn't too sure of Kodi.

But then she decides she kinda likes him - just keep him a little ways away. Kodi likes Peanut - he really wants to play with her, but is a little too rambunctious right now. He keeps trying to shake paws with her and smackin her in the face - poor pup :D

See I have been wanting a lap dog for some time now, but my friends just got an 8 wk old Boston pup 2 days ago and I fell in love with their Maggie, so.....

This is Maggie & Peanut. Peanut has the red collar and Maggie has the yellow collar. They look a lot alike but are from different breeders.


After we got Kodi, almost two years ago, I said I wouldn't get a another puppy again. Sheeesh I never learn. I haven't slept much the past couple nights. Peanut likes to be cuddled and doesn't like to be put in her crate. We are buying her a stuffy today. I used a small towel last night that I cuddled her in and that helped some.

In other news, my phone has been out since a lightning storm on Wednesday night - last week - just got it fixed today. And our beach trip on Friday? It rained. We had a couple nice hours though. I am really sick of rain.

6 comments:

mommanator said...

the pups are so darn cute! but alas it is a pup! puppie puddles get me the most!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Peanut is some cute. You could be busy for a while.

Melody said...

What a cute little face.

Gill - That British Woman said...

Peanut is so cute..........we have been thinking about getting a pug or a basset hound........but as yet still undecided.......

Gill

Anonymous said...

Photos say a lot about you. The blog is excellent - I am the first time with you on the blog but - I will read you in the future. I wish you all the best!
Steven (evening bell)

Kim said...

Thanks all...I am so tired but she really is cute & cuddly :) Just have to get her house trained...then we will have smoother sailing.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...