Friday 22 August 2008

Bandana Shorts

Remember those skull bandanas I bought yesterday? Well this is what became of them.


The fabric is thin, so J will use them as PJ shorts instead of regular shorts.

I first saw them on Polka Dot Cottage. She linked to this tutorial.

These are really easy. They took me approx. 30 mins to make.

Now that I know how to make them, I will just use squares of fabric instead of bandanas. These can easily be modified into PJ pants too. I'm thinking some nice snuggy flannel ones for Christmas time.

2 comments:

mommanator said...

great job and I bet your son loves em

Anonymous said...

cute idea, I am sure your son will love his new pjs!
Toni

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...