Thursday 20 October 2011

And even more arty stuffs

Another page in my doodle journal started tonight while watching another online friend stream while arting live.

This is a bookmark I made for yet another online arty friend - the image is from an old Little Woman book - don't yell at me for cutting up a book - that is what I bought for! ($2 from the thrift shop).


I also made her this cute little ATC using a door image from a Home Depot flyer. Then I decided that is need the entire house around it, so fashioned an envelope into a house form. I think it is cute :)

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your colorful doodles! I get so much fun and inspiration by looking at the colors and decorations you used then the zebra zen,lol. I laughed so hard at the woman in the card, you should frame that!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...