Monday 13 December 2010

Couple Photos

So I did manage to get one type of cookie baked today.

These are called Peanut Butter Blossoms - I got the recipe off the back of the mini chocolate kisses bag.

I also wanted to show you a picture of my McGyvering of Peanut's winter coat.

Here she is in it the winter of 2008

Apparently, she too has gained some weight. Here she is in it today, with the added tummy strip - she wasn't being very co-operative because putting the coat on usually means we are going for a walk and she didn't want to just sit around posing.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that coat is so cute, and I love his little booties.

My book arrived mid week last week. Good news though it isn't very long and only took me an afternoon to read.

How much snow have you guys got?

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...