Thursday 18 November 2010

Seriously?

there are only 5 weeks til Christmas...seriously? Where the heck did the year go to? I am NOT ready for Christmas. I haven't even begun to think about being ready for Christmas.

It seems each year, I get closer and closer to the date before I actually feel like I am in a Christmasy mood.

So...I have decided, I am going to do a major clean this weekend and start decorating.  The Toronto Santa Claus Parade is on Sunday - we can watch it on TV and drink hot chocolate with the fireplace lit. I hope this gets me in the Christmas mood.

I get gift cards for many of the people I buy for, but there is still some I have to shop for.

5 weeks...wow, I am so not ready *sigh*


P.S. We are going to see the 2nd last installment of the Harry Potter movies tomorrow night - we will go out for dinner 1st and make a night of it. So excited! I LOVE Harry Potter almost as much as the kid does.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Hope you enjoyed the Harry Potter movie? Where did you eat out at?

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...